This research guide is your starting point for research in the field of engineering.
You'll find direct links to eBooks, recommendations for print sources, engineering related databases and more.
The tabs across the top of the page will facilitate your access to library resources.
Textbooks on Reserve
The library keeps copies of textbooks on reserve at the Circulation Desk.
Textbooks may be checked out for up to 2 hours for use in the library.
Generally, your research for a paper or speech will involve one or more of the following:
- choosing a topic that interests you or researching a teacher-assigned topic to find an angle that you like
- locating reference resources to provide background information on your topic
- locating books and other library materials on your topic
- locating journal or magazine articles for current research, statistics or analysis
- locating websites specifically aimed at your topic
- citing your sources in MLA or APA style